Kona Community Hospital
- Insurance - Healthcare/Dental/Eye
KCH is a 94-bed full-service acute care hospital with a 24/7 emergency department recently designated as a Level III trauma center. We have been proudly serving West Hawaii since 1914.
JobsJob Opportunites Kona Community HospitalCategory: HealthcareCareers at Kona Community & Kohala Hospitals For an application packet, click on the link on individual jobs listed on >https://kch.hhsc.org/careers/job-opportunities/. For additional information, call (808) 322-5873 or e-mail email@example.com. Our fax number is (808) 322-5870.Application form (Please download, fill out, save, then print or email)Employment Benefits Information Recruitment ...read more
ContactPhone:(808) 322-5873Fax: (808) 322-5870
Whom to Contact
- Dian HalePhone: (808) 322-9311
- Dr. Ted LeafPhone: (808) 322-9311
- Clayton McGhanPhone: (808) 322-4433
- Mark NellisPhone: (808) 322-9311
- Arica OgrenPhone: (808) 322-9311
- David PerrottPhone: (808) 322-9311
- Janie PetersonPhone: (808) 322-9311
We're located in Kealakekua, south of Kailua-Kona at 79-10-19 Haukapila Street.