AfterHours Networking Program
Each month the Chamber membership gathers together at AfterHours - a time to meet, greet, and connect with fellow Chamber members and the business community. This premier networking program allows members to establish rapport and build relationships while learning more about the host business.
New and prospective members are welcomed by the Chamber's Ambassador Team - a friendly group of Chamber members who will help to make introductions and share more about the organization.
AfterHours are scheduled on the second or third Wednesday of the month from 5 - 7 p.m.
- July 19, 2023: Hawaii Island Community Health Center
- August 16, 2023: Jack's Diving Locker featuring the Kuleana Business Fair
- September 20, 2023: JLL (Niumalu Marketplace)
- October 18, 2023: Kona Coast Realty
- November 15, 2023: Hawaiian Airlines
- December 14, 2023: Available to Host (AfterHours + Toy Drive)
Chamber members are encouraged to host an AfterHours to highlight their products, services, location and overall business. It’s an excellent opportunity to promote your business to the Chamber membership and local business community.
To host an AfterHours, contact Membership Manager Lydia Hoeppner, email@example.com, 808-329-1758.