S&G Labs Hawaii - New Chamber Member
The Chamber Welcomes New Member S&G Labs Hawaii
Hawaii’s Trusted Covid-19 Testing Partner
Covid Free Hawaii, in partnership with S&G Labs is your Inter-Island
Trusted Travel Partner sanctioned by the State of Hawaii.
S&G Labs Hawaii, LLC was founded by Lynn Welch, MD who has been practicing and treating patients on the Big Island since 2008. As a practicing pain physician, she realizes the huge need for high-level expert care for patients treated with pain medications. She has partnered with a worldwide expert Clinical Chemist & Toxicologist to bring the best, most precise lab testing to Hawaii.
At the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Welch once again noticed an opportunity to provide improved care to the residents of Hawaii. Her ultimate goal is to offer accurate and easily accessible results with a fast turnaround. S&G Labs moved massive amounts of resources and manpower to bring COVID-19 testing to Hawaii in order to serve those in our community. The employees at S&G Labs Hawaii are skillfully trained to be accurate, precise, and efficient to ensure the best testing options for Hawaii residents and travelers alike.
Why Choose S&G Labs Hawaii:
Unparalleled Service, Science & Technology
- More sensitive results than any other lab
- Ability to test more types of illicit drugs than other labs
- Precise and easy to read reports
- Accurate results you can rely on
- Test results are available faster than other labs in the state
- Excellent customer service
S&G Labs Hawaii is the only lab available that connects our islands with a worldwide network of leading chemists, toxicologists, and cutting edge LC-MS/MS technology.
- Customer service and technology above & beyond the competition.
- Ability to speak directly with one of the top academic Lab Directors, Alan Wu, PhD, with questions or concerns regarding your patients and results.
- Personal service to collect & transport your specimens to our local lab facility.
- Faster results (1-2 business days) since samples no longer get shipped to the mainland.
- Easy, simple to follow results on our custom created S&G Easy-scan report.
- Very small sample size needed.
- Locally owned by Dr. Lynn Welch MD, a practicing physician who can counsel physicians on what & how to document properly in the case of a DEA inspection or audit.
- All billing done in Hawaii- contracted with all Hawaii based insurance companies including Medicare & State Medicaid.
- Keeping business and money local – creating much needed jobs on the islands.