Queen’s North Hawai’i Community Hospital Vaccination Clinic
NO APPOINTMENTS NEEDED FOR COVID-19 VACCINATIONS WEEKDAYS 4-6 PM
KAMUELA, HI – COVID-19 Pfizer vaccinations are available without an appointment on weekdays for those age 12 and older at Queen’s North Hawai’i Community Hospital. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The hospital’s COVID vaccination clinic is located on the south side of the hospital campus near the emergency room. The vaccination is at no cost to patients.
• Mask and physical distancing required
• Please bring photo ID and insurance card if you have it
• Avoid wearing long-sleeved clothing
• No animals or children not receiving the vaccine allowed
• Your second dose will be scheduled approximately 3 weeks later
People who prefer an appointment are asked to email QNHCHvaccine@queens.org and include their name, date of birth, and phone number, or can call 808-881-4668.
The clinic will be closed in observance of Memorial Day, Monday, May 31.