Welcome to New Member CBRE - Nicholas T. Adler, Vice President
Nicholas Adler is a Senior Associate with CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics in Honolulu, HI. He specializes in industrial leasing, acquisitions, and dispositions for landlords and tenants statewide. Nick’s primary focus is representing Kamehameha Schools’ industrial portfolio which consists of roughly 1,400,000 square feet in the Kalihi and Kakaako submarkets. Using CBRE's integrated world-class platform, Nicholas develops targeted strategies for his clients, advising them on the negotiation of new leases, lease terminations, renewals and extensions for existing tenants, industrial consulting services, consumer behavior analytics and market analysis. His attention to detail has consistently provided his clients with the best-in-class service they deserve.
Nicholas Adler joined CBRE in 2015 as Client Services Manager overseeing Brokerage and Investment Services. Prior to joining CBRE, Nicholas worked with Calkain Companies as Asset Manager and an Investment Sales Associate. Here he was in charge of managing a portfolio of commercial properties for various business owners valued at more than $100M.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, state of Hawaii
- NAIOP Hawaii, Developing Leaders Executive Committee
- NAIOP Hawaii, Government Affairs Committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), past Committee Member
- Kokua Hawaii Foundation, Aina in Schools
- GoFarm Hawaii, Graduate
- CBRE Rookie of the Year – 2019
- Top 10 Broker in CBRE Hawaii – 2019, 2020
- Top 5 Broker in CBRE Hawaii - 2021
- CoStar’s Overall Hawaii Market Industrial Power Broker of the Year – 2019
- Certificate of Advanced Development in Commercial Real Estate Development