Ku'ikahi Mediation Center--together with the Hawai'i County Bar Association (HCBA)--invites you to support our Sixteenth Annual Recognition. Founded in 1983, Ku'ikahi has been "Finding Solutions, Growing Peace" for 38 years!
This year, Ku'ikahi presents the 'Peacemaker Award' to:
• Dan Brinkman of Hawaii Health Systems Corporation,
• Lisa Rantz of Hilo Medical Center Foundation, and
And the HCBA recognizes The Honorable Melvin H. Fujino, Interim Chief Judge (Ret.), and Lester D. Oshiro, Chief Court Administrator, of the Third Circuit Court.
Please consider a sponsorship or gift in honor of one or more honoree!
A "Virtual Tribute Video" will be shared online on November 14, highlighting these honorees. While we regret that we cannot host an in-person celebratory Recognition Dinner & Auction, we still believe it is important to honor leaders who have served our community in these challenging times. To prevent more "Zoom fatigue," this video can be viewed at your convenience, on your schedule, and shared liberally.
You can also download this PDF sponsorship and donation form to mail or email. Or contact us at (808) 935-7844 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of your support…
• People's lives change for the better by negotiating agreements--through mediation.
• Groups find creative solutions to challenging situations--through facilitation.
• Community members gain tools to transform conflict--through training.
• Children learn a process to resolve problems--through youth peer mediation.
Communication. Collaboration. Courtesy. These values are needed now more than ever--as we face this economic and public health crisis together.
Make a difference. Be a partner for peace.
Julie Mitchell, Executive Director
Cheryl Matsumura, President
Sandra Tokuuke, Vice President
Twylla Baptiste, Treasurer
Rebecca Choi, Secretary
Rev. Eric S. Anderson
Shaunda A.K. Liu Makaimoku