Kona Community Hospital COVID-19 Community Update - February 11, 2021
Kona Community Hospital COVID-19 update for February 11, 2021 (as of 1:00pm)
We encourage all employees and community members to follow updates to learn current COVID-19 status and vaccine information.as the situation is rapidly changing.
Please see Kona Community Hospital COVID-19 update for February 11, 2021 (as of 1:00pm) below.
• 0 total
o 0 ICU
o 0 Med Surg acute care unit
o 0 ventilator(s) in use for COVID patient(s)
• As of February 11, a cumulative total of 6 deaths have occurred in the hospital (no change since last update).
View Hawaii’s latest reported statistics:
• Total confirmed cases in State as of Feb. 9: 26,675
• Total confirmed cases in County as of Feb. 9: 2206
• State of Hawaii, Hawaii Emergency Management Agency: COVID-19 Information Hub
• Feb. 4: Weekly COVID Cluster Report
• Feb. 10: Daily Digest
COVID-19 vaccine clinic stats as of (February 10, 2021) COVID-19:
• Kona Community Hospital
• 3237 = Total vaccines administered (1st and 2nd doses)
• 945 = Total Kupuna vaccinated (1st and 2nd doses)
• Kohala Hospital
• +/-186 = Total vaccines administered (1st and 2nd doses) … (awaiting Feb 9th clinic’s final count to confirm)
KCH Kupuna COVID19 Vaccine Registration & Scheduling Update:
Kupuna vaccines are for individuals 75+ only.
• Caregivers will need to wait for their tier group. Register on the KCH COVID hotline (808) 322-4451:
• Hotline call volume is very high. Please expect delays.
• Voicemails to this line will not be returned.
Pre-registration form with instructions can be downloaded from the KCH website: https://kch.hhsc.org/wp-content/uploads/Kona-Covid-vaccine-registration-form-inst-III.pdf