Kona Community Hospital COVID-19 update for January 10, 2021
We encourage all employees and community members to follow updates to learn current COVID-19 status and vaccine information.as the situation is rapidly changing.
Please see Kona Community Hospital COVID-19 update for January 10, 2021 (as of 4:00pm) below.
· 1 total
· As of January 9, a cumulative total of 5 deaths have occurred in the hospital (no change since last update).
View Hawaii’s latest reported statistics:
· Total Active Cases in Hawaii – State as of Jan. 7: 23,143
COVID-19 vaccine clinic stats as of (Jan. 8, 2021) COVID-19:
· 710 = Number of frontline healthcare workers to receive the first vaccines including active community healthcare workers.
· 1900 = KCH employees, West Hawaii Region employees and community healthcare providers registered in the Vaccine Management System (VAMS)
Please keep in mind that KCH is currently administering vaccines only to Phase 1A eligible healthcare workers, including active community healthcare workers.
The Hawaii DOH has established a Call Center for the General Public and Health Providers
· Phone – 808-586-8332 (hours Mon – Fri 7:45am – 4pm)
· Website https://hawaiicovid19.com/vaccine/
· Email inquiries should go here: email@example.com
Find which Phase /stage you’re in: Where are you in the Vaccine Timeline?
Capitol Connection (Jan. 2021): From the Governor: Hope, Challenges as Vaccines Arrive
CDC – Please review CDC COVID-19 vaccine recommendations
MEDIA COVERAGE: Jan. 4, 2021: COVID infection rate on the rise in Hawaii
Click here for the latest updates from the Hawaii State Department of Health and the Hawaii County Civil Defense.
See additional COVID-19 information at the Kona Community Hospital website.
- 1 ICU
- 0 Med Surg acute care unit
- 1 ventilator(s) in use for COVID patient(s)