Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union Temporary Hours
Effective Monday, March 20, 2023 we are making changes to our branches operating hours in relation to in-branch, drive-thru and Saturday hours. The following changes are temporary, and as follows:
Due to staffing constraints, these changes are necessary while we actively recruit and fill vacant positions. In addition, this will create consistency amongst all branch locations along with mirroring the in-branch and drive-thru hours of operation.
- Kaloko, Kailua and Hilo Branches will be closed on Saturdays (Kaloko and Hilo branches will be open 3/11 & 3/18, and then be temporarily closed on following Saturdays until further notice).
- Call Center will still be operational on Saturday to service member inquiries and transactions.
- All locations in-branch and applicable drive-thru service hours are temporarily changing to:
- Mon-Thurs: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Marketing has flyers ready to be distributed to branches by the end of today, which need to be made available starting tomorrow; this will ensure timely notice is given to members regarding the upcoming changes to branches operational hours.
I appreciate everyone’s dedication to providing superior service to our members and each other, we truly are the best Credit Union around and are extremely fortunate to have each and every one of you on our team.