Hawai‘i Island United Way - Change Doesn't Happen Alone
Hawai‘i Island United Way says "Thanks to workplaces like yours, our partner agencies can keep working through these uncertain times to better serve our island. Keep scrolling to read about how together we can make positive changes in our community."
Working together for our community.
Together we've invested more than $695,000 in the Hawai'i Island community over the past year.
We're helping our partner agencies provide programs and services like these to make Hawai'i Island a better place to live and thrive:
- Crisis assistance & hunger relief
- Family strengthening & homelessness prevention
- Rehabilitation & abuse prevention programs
- Empowering youth leadership & career development
It's because we're UNITED we can accomplish these great things together.
Let's fight for positive change.
Amidst this ongoing pandemic, your community needs you more than ever. Our outstanding partner agencies need your support to continue to run their programs during this time of COVID-19. We invite you to join us as UNITED we nurture Hawai'i Island for a stronger and healthier future.
Ways you can continue to help:
- Kick off a new workplace campaign for this year
- Hold a company fundraiser
- Send a corporate gift to HIUW
Please click below for more information or to join us in our 2020-2021 workplace campaign by Wednesday, August 26.