Championing Women’s Health at Work - October 18, 2023September 06, 2023Championing Women’s Health at Work | October 18, 2023, 11 a.m. to noon PST
Women make up about 57% of the workforce.1 Their good health leads to improved performance and supports a business’s bottom line. Yet many women face barriers that cause them to delay routine care and wait to address health concerns. Learn how employers can promote women’s health in our next quarterly webinar:
Host: Deb Friesen, MD. With over 20 years of health care experience, Dr. Friesen delivers health strategies designed to improve business results.
- Margarete R. Hester, SHRM-CP, group human resources manager for Hawaii, Enterprise Holdings
- Jill Ellis, president, San Diego Wave Fútbol Club
- Andrya Smith, audit partner, PwC
Ready to join the conversation? Visit Health Views for Business to register and learn more.
By proactively investing in equitable workplace policies and practices, companies can increase innovation and employee engagement, improving their overall performance.2 Join business leaders for a panel discussion and live Q&A to:
- Understand why women wait to get care
- Learn how to create a work culture that enhances women’s health
- Walk away with effective solutions to support women in your workforce and strengthen the health of your business
Save your seat at the virtual table.
1 “Labor Force Participation Rate for Women Highest in the District of Columbia in 2022,” Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, March 7, 2023.
2 Kevin Dolan et al., “Diversity Still Matters,” McKinsey & Company, May 19, 2020.