Free In-person* and Online ZOOM** Workshops! You choose!
(You only need to attend one session)
Sunday, August 7, 2022
3:00 - 4:15 pm • Hilo - ADRC
• Kealakekua - Kona Hongwanji
• Kailua-Kona - West Hawai‘i Community Center
Thursday, October 6, 2022
9:00 - 10:15 am • Hilo - ADRC
• Waikoloa - Highlands Center
• Waimea - Tutu’s House
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
9:00 - 10:15 am
Hilo - ADRC 1055 Kino‘ole St.
Zoom Workshop Registration:
In-Person Workshop Registration:
Or call: Annie Maeda, 808-987-1230 for Hilo, Waikoloa, Kailua-Kona, Kealakekua
Shawn Saito, 808-885-6777 for Waimea
What to Expect at our Workshop:
Questions: Call Amy Hamane, 808-443-4033 or Rosemary Burnett, 808-987-4405
- A step-by-step explanation on how to complete your AHCD
- If you have a Living will, Health Care Power of Attorney, or Advance Health Care Directive, learn how to review it to ensure it meets your current needs
- Learn how to choose the person who will speak for you if you should be unable to communicate due to illness or accident. Learn the importance of talking to your loved ones about the kind of medical care you want...or do not want...if you are near the end of your life.
Sponsored by Community First Hawai‘i, Advance Health Care Directive Committee