Purpose: The purpose of the Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce (KKCC) Business Expo is to provide Chamber members with an opportunity to promote, connect and expand marketing reach to West Hawaiʻi’s business community. The 2020 Business Expos are in conjunction with two KKCC annual luncheons. Only KKCC members are allowed to exhibit at KKCC Business Expos.
Target Audience: Chamber members and the general public attend the annual luncheons. Attendees will check-in for the luncheon and then explore the expo while waiting for the luncheon to begin. After the luncheon, attendees will have more time to network and connect with the exhibitors at the expo.
Number of Attendees: We anticipate approximately 200 attendees for the KKCC Focus Luncheon with Hawaiʻi County Leadership on March 20, 2020 and 300 attendees for the KKCC Annual Membership & Installation Luncheon. Business Expos are open to the public and occasionally people attend who will not be attending the luncheon.
Business Expo / Luncheon Schedule:
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Exhibitor check-in and set-up. Booth set-up must be ready by 9:45 a.m.
- 10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Expo opens. Check-in for luncheon attendees.
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Expo closes during luncheon.
- 1:30 p.m. - 2 p.m. Expo reopens. All exhibitors must stay open until 2 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. 2:30 p.m. Expo closes. Break-down after 2 p.m.
Booth and Furnishings: This expo is a “tabletop presentation” style show. Each space will come with one six-foot, draped table, two chairs and two name badges. Exhibitors are allowed to bring displays that fit on the table or behind their area only. Booth location of each exhibitor will be determined at the discretion of the Chamber.
- Exhibits shall be tabletop only.
- Booths must be manned at all times during the expo hours (see above).
- Placement of signs, banners or advertising materials must be within designated booth space. No deviations allowed.
- Exhibitors shall not serve or offer any food, soft drinks, water or alcoholic beverages. Small individually wrapped items may be distributed such as candies.
- Exhibitors shall not solicit or distribute handbills, brochures or any other printed promotional material outside of their booth area.
- Exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage to the building, equipment or decoration caused or occasioned by them, their employees, agents or representatives.
Contact: We will be reaching out to you soon to reserve your luncheon seats and tabletop booth. Please feel free to contact us at 808-329-1758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.