Alakaʻi Education Program
The Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce announces a new pilot program - the Alakaʻi Education Program designed to provide educational and training opportunities for existing and future business leaders in West Hawaiʻi. This pilot program will consist of four 2-hour sessions starting in August 2018.
Session topics may include:
- Leadership, Motivation, and Millennials in the Workplace
- The Power of Networking and Building Professional Relationships
- Time Management and Multitasking for Business Leaders
- Managing Modern Marketing and Driving Successful Sales
- Financial Fundamentals with Style and Finese
- Friday, August 24, 2018
- Friday, September 21, 2018
- Friday, October 19, 2018
- Friday, November 16, 2018
Sessions will be held at Hawaiʻi Community College - Palamanui from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Fee: $35 per session for Chamber members, $50 for non-members. $20 discount when signing up for all four sessions: $120 for Chamber members, $180 for non-members.
Registration for the first class will open July 16, 2018.
For more information, contact the Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce at 808-329-1758 or firstname.lastname@example.org.