50th Anniversary Gala
The Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce is celebrating our 50th Anniversary with a Gala Event and you're invited!
Saturday, October 27, 2018
Cocktail Hour: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Dinner & Dancing: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
$1200 Table of Eight
Mahalo to our event sponsors!
For $1500, become a 50th Anniversary Gala Sponsor and receive the following:
- Gala Tickets: Two Gala tickets at the reserved table(s) near the podium
- Polo Shirts: Two special edition 50th Anniversary polo shirts (while supplies last)
- Commemorative Gift: Two 50th Anniversary commemorative gifts
- Newspaper Ad: Logo placement in two Gala advertisements in West Hawaii Today
- Email Blasts: Logo inclusion in email blasts announcing the Gala to Chamber members
- Social Media: Logo inclusion in Gala announcements on the Chamber’s social media
- Verbal Recognition: Multiple company mentions in the Gala program during the event
- Program Placement: Your logo will be included in the printed event program
- Banner Placement: Sponsor-provided banner placement in the ballroom during the event
Tickets are available online here, or you may call our office directly at 808-329-1758. Tickets are $125 per person and include two drink tickets during the cocktail hour, a delicious dinner, activities, music and dancing. The dinner buffet includes a prime rib carving station, snow crab legs with drawn butter, grilled chicken with wild mushrooms, pasta alfredo, seasonal Waimea greens, hand-rolled sushi, a baked potato bar, and four choices of dessert.
Tables of Eight are available for $1200 per table. These reserved tables will include everything described above plus a 50th Anniversary commemorative gift for each table guest.