If you’re great at making others feel welcomed and can cultivate an experience that customers will never forget, we highly encourage you to apply for this role.
A new, dynamic, and community-oriented restaurant, Magics, is seeking a Restaurant Manager to ensure all guests have a vibrant experience that showcases the high-quality flavors and atmosphere of the island. Every guest should walk in the door and feel at home with a priceless oceanfront view, a variety of options for fresh, flavorful food sourced from local farmers, and craft cocktails.
This position offers great pay, opportunities for bonuses, and an unbeatable benefits package!
Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Execute on the vision of "We do good things great".
- Identify and emphasize critical priorities to ensure time and energy are aligned to provide great experiences for all internal and external guests.
- Reinforce the importance of guest satisfaction to all team members.
- Provides relative and creative recommendations to improve the restaurant experience.
- Respond to any complaints or requests from guests under any circumstance with creativity and inspiration.
- Create the restaurant culture by fostering a work environment that encourages people to act with integrity and treat each other and their ideas with respect and enthusiasm.
- Coach and develop the strengths and abilities of the team.
- Provide constant feedback to team members with instructions that clarify information, expectation, and results.
- Celebrate successes and use them to motivate and encourage team members.
- Proactively build business and customer partnerships.
- Participates in operationally sound business practices by ensuring proper staffing levels are met, supplies are readily available and in good working order, and all facilities are safe and sanitary.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years of restaurant and bar experience.
- Experience training others in a similar environment.
- Understanding of full-service restaurant operations.
- Proficient with Dropbox and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Aptitude to conduct and supervise inventory cycles, point-of-sale operations, employee scheduling, and business forecasting.
- Knowledge of current food and beverage trends.