Looking to start a full-time job with an established financial company or just looking for work during tax season? Our client is looking for Tax Professionals to assist their clients in Kealakekua and Waimea with their taxes.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and work alongside a whole team of accounting professionals.
If you meet the requirements listed below, apply today!
Kealakekua and Waimea
$24.00 to $30.00 Hourly
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
Required Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax, as well as completing individual tax returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Successful completion of a Tax Knowledge Assessment
- Ability to complete an 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience with accounting, finance, bookkeeping, or taxes
- Sales or marketing experience
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Knowledge of book of business