Kuleana Exhibitor Registration for Kuleana Green Business FairName: Kuleana Exhibitor Registration for Kuleana Green Business FairDate: April 17, 2019Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM HSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce invites you to be an exhibitor at the upcoming Kuleana Green Business Fair 2019. This will be held in conjunction with the April AfterHours event. The purpose of this Fair is to showcase the KKCC’s Kuleana Green Businesses that promote environmental stewardship and sustainable business practices. The Kuleana Green Business Program is an original program of the Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce and member businesses are encouraged to apply for the Kuleana Green Business designation.
Kuleana Green Business Fair Exhibitor
- Booth Fee:
- FREE for Kuleana Green Business Members
- $25 for Kona-Kohala Chamber Members
- Note: Chamber Exhibitors are encouraged to become a Kuleana Green Business for $25 and then the booth is FREE.
- Booth fee does not include AfterHours attendee fee. AfterHours registration is $15 per person.
Kuleana Green Business Fair - Exhibit Rules
- Reservations: Booth reservations will be taken on a first-come, first serve basis with reservation form. There are a limited number of booth spaces available.
- Registration deadline Friday, April 5, 2019.
Schedule for Kuleana Green Business Fair Vendors 2019:
- Please bring a 6’ table for your tabletop booth. Chairs will be provided.
- Booths must be manned at all times during the two hours of the event.
- Covered outdoor venue – might be windy, plan accordingly.
- Exhibits shall be tabletop only.
- Exhibitors are allowed to bring displays that fit on the table or behind their area only. Placement of signs, banners or advertising materials must be within your designated booth space.
- Exhibitors shall not serve alcoholic beverages.
- Exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage to the building, equipment or decoration caused or occasioned by them, their employees, agents or representatives.
- Booth location first come, first serve.
- Two name badges are included with each booth.
3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
KKCC Sustainability Committee will arrive
4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Exhibitors may move in materials and begin set up of displays. Set-up MUST be completed by 4:45p.m. 5 p.m. Kuleana Green Business Fair and AfterHours begins 7 p.m. Kuleana Green Business Fair and AfterHours ends 7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Exhibitor break-down.
- Booth Fee: