Join us to celebrate this significant milestone and honor the Chamber's history and look ahead to the bright future of the West Hawai'i business community.
The evening will begin with a cocktail hour, and feature a delicious dinner, guest speakers, games, activities, dancing and more!
Admission: $125 (Early Registration Pricing for month of August: $105)
Table of Eight: $1,200 (Early Registration Pricing for month of August: $1000)
Reservations required by Tuesday, October 16.
Vegetarian meals available by request.
Self-parking is free for event guests! (Valet parking is $10.)
Luncheon Sponsorship ($1,500) Benefits:
- Tickets: Two Gala tickets at the reserved table(s) near the podium
- Verbal Recognition: Company mention at multiple points in the program
- Program: Your logo will be included in the printed event program
- Banner: Sponsor-provided banner placement in the ballroom
- Newspaper Ad: Two (2) KKCC ad placements with your logo in West Hawaii Today
- Email Blasts: Logo inclusion in email blasts announcing Gala to Chamber members
- Social Media: Logo inclusion in Gala announcements on the Chamber?s social media
For more information, call the Chamber at 329-1758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there will be no refunds or cancellations after 5 p.m. Monday, October 22, 2018.