Pacific Business News Seeking Nominations for 2017's 40 under 40
Do you know a young professional who is making a difference in the workplace and the community? If so, nominate them now! Be part of PBN's 18th Annual 40 Under 40 awards recognition program.
Honoring outstanding young business professionals in Hawaii who:
- Demonstrate business excellence at his or her business or organization
- Contribute to the overall success of his or her company or organization
- Stand out amongst peers and colleagues
- Strong current and past community involvement
- 39 years of age and younger on June 10, 2017
- Previous 40 Under 40 honorees are not eligible
A panel of judges will select the honorees from among the nominees. They will be recognized at a reception and profiled in PBN's print edition in June
PLEASE NOTE: The two letters of support are an OPTIONAL piece of the nomination. Click here for more details.